Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Tunnel rams are cooool
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:55 PM
Bye Jerks

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bygddy View Post
Lol.....OK, some of my junk gets missmatched, and due to budget or asthetics its always a compromise....oh lord pls dont call it a "street rod" lol....I make fun of my dad and uncle for being lawn chair riding street rod guys....but your right, its not a race car by any stretch of the imagination, it may see the track 4 or 5 times a year. Its really an 80's cheeseball pro street build, that was complete with teal paint and pink stripes....its going to be a beater hotrod for me that is about as brutal as I can afford. I had said elswhere, if i can get this big pig into a mid, or god help me low 12, i would be exstatic. And if I could run a BBC with an 871 I would, believe me....but I do have a thing for tunnel rams and with no hood I'm absolutely stoked about this build....so yes....I may have been a tad defensive lol....for that I apologize.
It's okay.
I was pretty blunt about my opinion, so I see why you were defensive about it.
Your setup will look pretty cool in that chassis. I'm not knocking ya.

It's just that from a "performance standpoint", I never did like tunnel rams on street engines.

Don't let anyone stop you from building your dream.