Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Tunnel rams are cooool
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Proud LOSER

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 632Mantis View Post
Nah, we made up. It's all good!

If I was in your area, I would join you on them friday nights.
I don't have anything like that in my town.
Hardly anyone does street/strip cars here.

A few old guys have rolling paint and chrome, and some kids do the rice-burner thing, but nobody does the old-school V8's anymore.

Closest 1/4 mile track is 3 hours away.
So, its a mall parking lot, with a Tim hortons there, and on every Fri night, everyone ends up there, and their are 2 sides to the parking lot, import stuff ends up on one side, bikes and hotrods on the other, there's always tunes, and ********* with train horns, and guys bouncing their junk of their rev limiters, some burnouts, and some general sillyness, people leave together, and may see some street stuff, then back to discuss, and we do get some neat junk, from 8 sec race cars that drive in, to 800hp dyno queen skylines, to rat rods and stretched choppers, lifted trucks and lowriders, we see it all....we had an integra with a heavilh boosted b18 sitting in the back seat, rwd, running mid 11's with zero chassis set up and all home built by a 22yr old kid in his parents garage....or a 67 camaro with a shafiroff 582 and elec cutouts that makes your heart pound.....and all of it gets driven, and abused, and shown off.....the nastier it is, the more entertaining.....some of it sounds kinda fast and furious cheesy, but I gotta be honest....its pretty amazing some nights seeing it all come together I one place....sigh.....I miss summer.