Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Tunnel rams are cooool
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 08:13 PM

Last journal entry: Latest changes
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bygddy View Post
Btw...I know younaernt running a moon tank....lol. it just read funny, as in "love moon tanks and halibrands".....problem with mine is its got a nova front clip and been tubbed...so re-working both front and rear wouldn't be cost effective....I would be better off to finish this one with my ghetto 70's vibe, then sell it to try and pick up something to build a Gasser out of...and I'm way to huge for an Anglia or 33 Willy's which would be my first choice....so likely would go with a tri five or even earlier.
I'm 6' tall and 190 lbs. and just get into mine past the steering wheel! If I get any bigger I'll remove the wheel and put a QD wheels hub on it, so I can get in easier! It's only 42" wide inside, and the two 19" wide seats almost touch each other!
My car is too small for a Moon tank. It would look like a huge wart out front. I had an original late 50's Moon tank and held it up to the frontend, but couldn't find a place it looked right.
I'd love some old magnesium Halibrands to replace the Ansen and ET slots I've got now. Love the slots, but Halibrands are so cool! (and spendy!!!)