Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Tunnel rams are cooool
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Old & Furious

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bygddy View Post
Btw...I know younaernt running a moon tank....lol. it just read funny, as in "love moon tanks and halibrands".....problem with mine is its got a nova front clip and been tubbed...so re-working both front and rear wouldn't be cost effective....I would be better off to finish this one with my ghetto 70's vibe, then sell it to try and pick up something to build a Gasser out of...and I'm way to huge for an Anglia or 33 Willy's which would be my first choice....so likely would go with a tri five or even earlier.
Willys is big inside. And the anglia, most ppl got to screw around with the seat position usally going down and back.

A willys with suicide Door should do nicely. Tons of room inside for big and tall guy.

get you a 55 chevy already gassered up. Glass or steel all look the same when there painted. I see 55 steel bodies that have been gutted and tub pretty often. They are usally cheap so easy to find just look for the cheapest one. Seems to kill the value to have a race car that has no motor and crappy paint.

You can also get the williys in fiberglass. I think the anglia as well. But havent seen a quality kit for one.