Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Tunnel rams are cooool
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:39 AM
Proud LOSER

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcompton View Post
Well you cant go wrong with brodix.

Are procomps made in china. Its not really a product i would think would be made in china. Now canada sounds right but probably us made. They are not stamped made in china that i can remember. I will look again.

Good score on the cam. 200cc heads a ram and 294 solid it should run well.
Oh yah, they are a Chinese casting, and the initial generation of them were problematic. There is a tooooooooon of info online about them....marketed as an Australian head initially, and poor quality control etc, so unfortunately they now have a pretty bad rep. That being said, the guys that I know that are using the newer genaration castings are having great success with them. It all depends on how you get them, if your getting directly from procomp I might be leary of their machining and their hardware, but alot of them now are being bought by places like the Skip white eBay store, and having their own local US machine shops go over them and install good parts. This also makes it much easier to return or warranty if the need arises. The bottom line is, bang for the buck, there's not much better and they have come along way from where they started.