Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Tunnel rams are cooool
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 06:27 PM
Cars, Trucks, Boats

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65 Imp SS View Post
There is also a quote from Barry Grant in article stating "tall tunnel ram with small runners can be a streetable high torque setup"
.. Yes, the TPI guys like to toss their restrictive too long runners and intake base and bolt a tunnel ram base under their plenum/throttle body... gives much more HP and RPM with little to no loss of torque...

.. Wish HR would finish putting that article up online... there's one comment there asking where the rest is... which saved me from having to ask...

.. I'm wondering if he's going to like that 244/244 cam under 4000 RPMs... where it'll be 99% of the time on the street...

.. BTW, I think the sport mirrors look great on that van... better than old flat chrome mirrors... some more modern things are actually an improvement...

.. What color is the engine going to be?

.. When I was young, my contractor uncle and all the contractors around here drove those old panel truck/van things... seems like they were all black, as well... when I was 4 and ran away from home, somebody brought me back home in one...

Last edited by BuzzLOL; 01-06-2013 at 06:40 PM.