Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Tunnel rams are cooool
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Proud LOSER

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzLOL View Post
.. Yes, the TPI guys like to toss their restrictive too long runners and intake base and bolt a tunnel ram base under their plenum/throttle body... gives much more HP and RPM with little to no loss of torque...

.. Wish HR would finish putting that article up online... there's one comment there asking where the rest is... which saved me from having to ask...

.. I'm wondering if he's going to like that 244/244 cam under 4000 RPMs... where it'll be 99% of the time on the street...

.. BTW, I think the sport mirrors look great on that van... better than old flat chrome mirrors... some more modern things are actually an improvement...

.. What color is the engine going to be?

.. When I was young, my contractor uncle and all the contractors around here drove those old panel truck/van things... seems like they were all black, as well... when I was 4 and ran away from home, somebody brought me back home in one...
Converter and gear means I will likely be 3000+ most of the time lol.....
The sport mirrors I just cant do.....my dad went this route on his flat black 34 chev, and he loves them too. I'm gonna steal his chrome flat ones for this lol.
Motor paint I haven't decided on yet, the firewall is going to be red and white checker board, so i may do the motor in red.
Its going to be very low, and have red tinted windows...and yes, I'm aware that 99% aernt going to get it...lol