Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twin turbo sbc 383 help
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 04:03 PM
WFO

Last wiki edit: Intake manifold
Last journal entry: 1980 Malibu Wagon
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolar_camaro
Yes that is what i ment to say.

And you sir are exactly the prime example of the reason Im not even sure i want to get into building muscle cars. Maybe its your way of trying to "help", but flipping around and making everyone feel "underqualified" to even pick up a wrench is not help my friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt327
YOU, my friend, are the one who jumped up on a soap box proclaiming to one and all that you were gonna do this, gonna do that, and telling me and anyone else who dared to question you, that basically we were all wrong- all "haters" (w/no help, you being egged on by this majoroweage piece of... work), and that you could do anything you damned well pleased, physics and common sense be damned.

If, instead, you'd have come on here and asked questions instead of making grandiose statements, your reception (from ME, at least) would have been MUCH different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorownage
alright, well if i have been in error anywhere in the post, please notify me. All my information has been correct to my knowledge, and most of it sourced.
You nitwit- you're quoting a response I made to the OTHER GUY!!! Post #90.

YOU have zero credibility, Mr. "How Does a Cylinder Wall Get Oil On It". lol

Last edited by cobalt327; 07-13-2010 at 04:22 PM.