Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twin turbo sbc 383 help
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 03:22 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt327
It's not that it's not possible- it's that it's beyond my experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt327
YOU, my friend, are the one who jumped up on a soap box proclaiming to one and all that you were gonna do this, gonna do that, and telling me and anyone else who dared to question you, that basically we were all wrong- all "haters" (w/no help, you being egged on by this majoroweage piece of... work), and that you could do anything you damned well pleased, physics and common sense be damned.

If, instead, you'd have come on here and asked questions instead of making grandiose statements, your reception (from ME, at least) would have been MUCH different.
Beyond your experience, and yet still telling me I cant do this, basically Im an idiot. I admit I do not know much about small blocks, big blocks, what have you. I know Im going in the wrong direction with this build. When deciding on how I wanted to build this motor I was reading all kinds of articles of TT 383 being done on 4 bolt mains. To my knowledge of building import motors that wasnt of much concern as long as you kept boost levels low, and compression low. So here I am to apologize for wasting yours and other peoples time with this thread. Im just looking for help on building my first "muscle car", and I know I have a great base for the motor build itself. 1000hp is a little dreamy but maybe after a few more years I can concentrate on that build. As for now, I need help/advice on how to piece together a decent motor...