Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Twins separated at birth?!?!?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 11:06 PM
Gone fishin'

Last wiki edit: Removing stuck fasteners
Last journal entry: blah.......again
Wiki Edits: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm454
What or who is Napoleon Dynamite? For that matter who's Rlackey? How long has he been working on the 54Chevy? I bought my 53Chevy as an unfinished project four winters ago. Bought the body with an option on the drive-train which I bought after putting juice to the starter and it started right up after sitting in a garage for 10 yrd on a new rebuild that had never been fired. They make a sweet ride but are a LITTLE heavy. Mine is built as a pro-street, not exactly what I'd take drag racing but nice to cruise, definitely different!!

Tazz
Alright, Napoleon dynamite is a movie character that was in a real pointless movie. Im not sure why the movie is so popular but it is.
Rlackey, or Rich, is a member here at Hotrodders.com (see here ) Hes been offline for awhile for a move.
And Im just kidding around with his picture and all.
Besides if I still had photoshop, I would of chopped it up like elky did the first glance on the picture just to be funny. But instead I have to resort to poking fun at the pictures.

Brad