Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2013, 12:23 PM
2old2fast 2old2fast is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: illinois
Posts: 594
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 3
Thanked 79 Times in 73 Posts
About 45 yrs. ago I bought a wrench from MAC that was just for door hinges , might check for 1 of them..
Reply With Quote