Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2013, 01:34 PM
gearheadslife's Avatar
gearheadslife gearheadslife is online now
Last photo:
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,425
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 160
Thanked 346 Times in 317 Posts
one long chaftman or sk tool 1/2 boxed & 9/16" boxed, and some heat..
instant, whatever you need/want.. bonus if you start with offset heads
Reply With Quote