Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2013, 01:19 PM
tech69 tech69 is offline
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Antelope, Ca
Posts: 2,920
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 1,073
Thanked 601 Times in 488 Posts
Originally Posted by gearheadslife View Post
lol distibutor wrenches.. 1/2"& 9/16" to time engines,

today wouldn't gearwrenches with a swivel head be even better..
I suppose so, but I see these wrenches all the time at the swap meet. Got my eyes open for one and just wanted to see how much they are new and to have a technical term for it.
I'll probably get the swivel head gear wrenches next black friday at Sears. Gear wrenches are really cheap on Black Friday there.
Reply With Quote