Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2013, 01:22 PM
gearheadslife's Avatar
gearheadslife gearheadslife is online now
Last photo:
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,161
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 95
Thanked 269 Times in 251 Posts distributor wrench distributor wrench
Reply With Quote