Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2013, 03:24 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
Last photo:
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: San francisco bay area
Age: 58
Posts: 15,298
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 3,897
Thanked 3,322 Times in 2,516 Posts
Guys, we are talking S shaped hinge wrench, got mine years ago from SnapOn. Still to this day there are LOTS of hinges you are not going to loosen without them, Gearwrenches, none of them. You can barely do it with an S wrench sometimes.

Here's one on ebay.

Snap on Tools Wrench s Type Door Hinge Wrench 12mm S6159 Off Set Box Wrench | eBay

You will want the SAE ones of course, 1/2" and 9/16th.

Reply With Quote