Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2013, 03:05 PM
2old2fast 2old2fast is online now
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: illinois
Posts: 564
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 2
Thanked 70 Times in 65 Posts
That's pretty close to what I had , the head needs to be offset to clear the "channel" shape of the hinge.

Reply With Quote