Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2013, 06:56 AM
gearheadslife gearheadslife is offline
Last photo:
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,482
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 173
Thanked 363 Times in 332 Posts
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
You can see that these wrenches are much more than just a simple "S" shape, they have step as well and are very complicated in shape just for door hinges.

Snap on 11 mm s 9624A Door Hinge Wrench "s" Wrench Door Wrench No Owners Marks | eBay

looks like an ofset box wrench with an s added, I can make one out of a wrench in my garage.. nothing special about that wrench other than , it coming already bent..
ford 2.3 waerpumbs need a special wrench too, but a 10mm wrench and gas wrench and bamm you have that 45.oo wrench..
Reply With Quote