Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2013, 06:30 AM
deadbodyman's Avatar
deadbodyman deadbodyman is offline
Registered User
Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: augusta,ga.
Age: 54
Posts: 6,528
Wiki Edits: 11

Thanks: 32
Thanked 620 Times in 507 Posts
I've always called them obstruction wrenches very handy and sometimes the only tool that'll work to adjust a hinge without taking the fender off...I've got a full set in my box but havent used one in years ,they're nice to have when you do need one though
Reply With Quote