Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2013, 05:33 PM
boothboy's Avatar
boothboy boothboy is online now
More bucks, go faster!
Last photo:
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Grass Valley, CA.
Posts: 943
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 1,378
Thanked 1,273 Times in 944 Posts
Originally Posted by wretched ratchet View Post
This one is slightly different and it belonged to my Dad. I'm certain that it dates back to the 30's. One side has SUPER - QUALITY stamped on it and it looks like the other has FO(?)(?)EINS - - I couldn't make out the exact lettering. A handy tool that I've used often since I conveniently forgot to return it to him years ago.
That my young man is a starter wrench.

Reply With Quote