Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2013, 07:51 PM
boothboy's Avatar
boothboy boothboy is offline
More bucks, go faster!
Last photo:
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Grass Valley, CA.
Posts: 904
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 1,095
Thanked 1,055 Times in 815 Posts
Nope 100% right.

Reply With Quote