Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 02-25-2013, 04:56 AM
wretched ratchet's Avatar
wretched ratchet wretched ratchet is online now
one full turn after it squeeks
Last photo:
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Yuppieville, Tejas
Age: 73
Posts: 1,196
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 602
Thanked 403 Times in 292 Posts
Originally Posted by boothboy View Post
Nope 100% right.
LOL, you missed my Senior Citizen Humor.

you wrote: That my young man(WRONG) is a starter wrench.(RIGHT)
Reply With Quote