Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 02-25-2013, 08:47 AM
boothboy's Avatar
boothboy boothboy is offline
More bucks, go faster!
Last photo:
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Grass Valley, CA.
Posts: 823
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 802
Thanked 849 Times in 661 Posts
WR, your only as old as you act. If you can still get the job done, your doing OK
Reply With Quote