Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 02-25-2013, 03:15 PM
wretched ratchet's Avatar
wretched ratchet wretched ratchet is online now
one full turn after it squeeks
Last photo:
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Yuppieville, Tejas
Age: 73
Posts: 1,196
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 608
Thanked 408 Times in 295 Posts
I heard someone say that "Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional" - - - the best thing about being a kid at heart and acting young is that "it embarrasses the hell outa your kids and grandkids"
Reply With Quote