Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 07:28 AM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wretched ratchet View Post
I heard someone say that "Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional" - - - the best thing about being a kid at heart and acting young is that "it embarrasses the hell outa your kids and grandkids"
LOL, You have no idea...and just when my kids have heard all my old jokes and experianced all the pranks,along comes all the grandkids .....Ahh,fresh meat....
I gotta say though its so great when they get me back ,makes me proud ...like when I fell asleep on the couch and my two girls painted my finger and toe nails...4and 5 yrs old they were...It was a double whammy too because I woke up late for work and didnt have time to get the polish off my feet so I just put my socks and shoes on and went to work but that was a real hot day and after work we all went to the swimming hole for a dip....when I took off my shoes and saw my toenails I was rolling over laughing...Those dam kids....
So I tied up my shirt above my bellybutton and started prancing around like Boy George ,totally embaressing them in front of their friends.....Hey I was in my 20's then...I've grown up a little since...