Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2013, 08:17 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
Last photo:
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: San francisco bay area
Age: 58
Posts: 15,486
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 4,307
Thanked 3,714 Times in 2,755 Posts
It's like I tell my kids when they tell me after I have told them some old family story "I know dad you've told us that before". "I am telling you over and over so you remember". Goodness knows that's why I remember the stuff.

The other day at my daughters Volleyball game (the Championship and they won, they went undefeated the entire season!) one of the mothers made pompoms for everyone. I was up in the stands and I did a little cheer and I could read my daughters lips out on the court "Oh my God". LOLOLOL You just can't buy that kinda entertainment.

Reply With Quote