Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2013, 08:36 AM
tech69 tech69 is offline
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Antelope, Ca
Posts: 2,917
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 1,073
Thanked 600 Times in 487 Posts
I'm gonna feel the same when I get overly involved in basketball with my daughter. she already can make baskets on a toy hoop and is only 13 months. she's gonna be an athlete. I can tell.
Reply With Quote