Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2013, 09:15 AM
wretched ratchet's Avatar
wretched ratchet wretched ratchet is offline
one full turn after it squeeks
Last photo:
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Yuppieville, Tejas
Age: 75
Posts: 1,199
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 952
Thanked 609 Times in 418 Posts
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
It's like I tell my kids when they tell me after I have told them some old family story "I know dad you've told us that before". "I am telling you over and over so you remember". Goodness knows that's why I remember the stuff. Brian
Practice makes perfect When you can't remember the stories, they'll wish you could tell them just once more ! Oh what I give to be able to sit down and talk to my Dad and ask him those questions that I didn't think were important at the time.
Reply With Quote