Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 03-01-2013, 08:27 PM
sbchevfreak's Avatar
sbchevfreak sbchevfreak is offline
Licenced Automotive Technician
Last photo:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta
Age: 37
Posts: 1,628
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 16
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Originally Posted by MARTINSR
I can't believe how I didn't listen to my dad when he was teaching me how to cook, he was a spectacular cook and always showed me things that look like magic to me now, I was thinking about something "more important".
Probably girls, lol! I have found that being a good cook, works wonders with them, lololol!
Reply With Quote