Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2013, 04:49 AM
wretched ratchet's Avatar
wretched ratchet wretched ratchet is offline
one full turn after it squeeks
Last photo:
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Yuppieville, Tejas
Age: 73
Posts: 1,196
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 717
Thanked 460 Times in 331 Posts
I can remember my Dad telling me to get a Lot while I was young and I was almost 30 before I realized that he was talking about Real Estate.
Reply With Quote