Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2013, 11:24 AM
deadbodyman's Avatar
deadbodyman deadbodyman is offline
Registered User
Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: augusta,ga.
Age: 56
Posts: 7,638
Wiki Edits: 11

Thanks: 57
Thanked 1,160 Times in 910 Posts
Originally Posted by boothboy View Post
I have a friend that started " buying dirt" when he was in high school! I was still picking my nose and flicking boogers in high school! He's worth gazillions and I'm worth squat!

shoulda been saving them...old boogers might not be worth much,but at least you would have learned to save...
Reply With Quote