Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - twisty wrenches to move doors with fenders on. What are they called?
View Single Post
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2013, 01:33 PM
boothboy's Avatar
boothboy boothboy is offline
More bucks, go faster!
Last photo:
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Grass Valley, CA.
Posts: 938
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 1,355
Thanked 1,264 Times in 935 Posts
Originally Posted by deadbodyman View Post
thats the difference between rich people and poor people ....the poor pic and flick and the rich save them a snot locker (hanky)
Ok you win, I'm starting to feel nauseated!

Reply With Quote