Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Two wheeled hot rod art.
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 06:12 PM
Fantastically cannibalistic!

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Two wheeled hot rod art.

This is my bro's bike I've been working on for the past few weeks/months. There are only a few shots here of the actual art and subject of the post.

The rear fender took aproximetely 15-20 hours of work to complete. A custom light enclosure had to be built (not installed). Simple modification do to the ease of installation with the new "plug in" style LED's. Just a simple light box made of 20ga sheet-metal with your old light socket tacked to the inside after removal of original housing. You can have the box chromed or polished (aluminum(larger gage of course)) for better light reflectivity or you could just mount a small peice of mirrord plexi or lexan around it, or with LED's white paint works just as well.

The paint will be HOK polyurethane jet black with a poly clear. Everything else on the bike has been black powdercoated and unrelated to th topic, is either new or rebuilt. Open belt drive, S&S heads ect ect. Paint should be done by the morrow, will try to get more pic's if I can score the use of a digicam for another favor.

HK