Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - which type of welding helmet is best?
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 08:51 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,138 Times in 1,008 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW INTERIORS View Post
Open and close your mouth all day and then you might get your answer....

I weld just about my whole life... And the last thing I would want is a helmet I have to open my mouth to lift my shield every five Mins...That's all I was trying to say about the shield you think highly of..
Randy, you have such a problem with simple belief. There are a few reasons why people can't believe what is told them from others. Do a little study and you may be able to help yourself with that. I posted about a helmet I have used for years. You posted that you can't imagine it working, I post a response, a friendly response to you understanding how you can feel that way, it is an odd helmet. I can understand how at first look it would seem very odd to you. I posted a friendly response expressing my understanding of how I feel. You chose to call me a liar? HUH? You have no idea what I do every day or what I have done every day with that helmet yet you choose to call me a liar?

That I don't like it? HUH? Are you going to tell me I don't like Italian food too? HUH?

Randy, I have spend days on end with that helmet on putting cars back together. We are talking doing one car after another replacing trunk floors and frame rails and quarters and roofs and rockers on any one of these cars having hundreds, many hundreds of welds. I have worn it all day long welding on street rod bodies, replacing the wood with metal, replacing floors, firewalls ext.

But you choose to call me a liar? What in the world possesses you to do this? You know NOTHING about my life, yet you can call me a liar about me liking an F-ing welding helmet? HUH?

Jeeez dude, you need to take a chill pill and look up at the clouds and thank God you have a life to do what you want instead of calling me a liar about my liking cargo pants.

Brian