Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - U joint removal tool-How to use
View Single Post
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2011, 11:19 AM
NvrGrwUp NvrGrwUp is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2009
Location: KDH
Posts: 74
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ball joint service tool. Basically an overgrown c-clamp with a hole in the end for the cap to come out of. You can pick the up at NH, Harbor fright, ext. for cheep and makes the job a cinch.
Reply With Quote