Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Update on Streetbeasts lawsuits and George G. Levin
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 12:15 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Enterprises of George G. Levin

Howdy Jon,

Longtime reader of these related threads, first time donating.

Through outside sources, news etc., it seems that the main issue customers have with enterprises associated with George G. Levin is the perception that, "you don't get what you pay for". Perception is people's "reality".

This includes (but may not be limited to) CMC, Streetbeasts, Banyon Income Fund, Innovative Street Machines etc.

Anecdotal evidence implies that, in fact, this perception IS reality. The propensity for occurance increases...well, increasingly happens ESPECIALLY during a "Bear" market. Look in the comments section of this link:
http://techdirt.com/articles/20081031/0309292699.shtml

Here's what 2 Canadian Street Beasts Customers had to say...
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Re: StreetBeast
by Bruce Houghton
I have a 67 year old broken heart. December 5,2007, I order the 34 Ford Coup($5,000.00 down) and waited. Many phone calls with many excuses for answers, I finally get the letter. Feburary 24, 2008, Bob Southern, StreetBeasts.
"Due to the current economy, we are down sizing our 50,000 square foot factory. If you don't pay the remaining $10,475.87 within 90 days from the date of this letter..."
WELL, you can guess the rest. Bye bye $5,000.00.
Sad, sad day.
Bruce Houghton
Markham Ontario,
Canada

Mar 13th, 2009 @ 11:51amRe: Re: StreetBeast
by neil saulnier
Hi.I also just got the same letter about paying the balance for my car. Deposit paid in July /August 08 recieved letter March 13,2009. Pay balance $12,445.00 within 90 days or loose it. Neil Saulnier Nova Scotia Canada

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Well, perhaps there is more than just "anecdotal" evidence

I wish I could find a working link to the South Florida commercial building transaction (again associated with George G. Levin's real estate arm) that was allegedly sold with a substantial lien against it to an unsuspecting buyer....