Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Update on Streetbeasts lawsuits and George G. Levin
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 07:58 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,062 Times in 947 Posts
I brought this up on another thread but it bears repeating. We have a vet here in town who is a "Vetbeasts" sort of place, total out an out sleaze-balls. After bringing my cat there and being ripped off and scammed at a friends suggestion I checked out "Yelp.com" a review site on the net. This "Vet" (and I use that term lightly being there is a lot of talk on whether a vet actually is in the building) had about 60 negative reviews. Among the 55 or so horror stories, personal horror stories about beloved pets who were hurt or killed by this place was a few OBVIOUS self posted positive five star reviews. "It is the best equipped veterinarian in the area" "A beautiful facility".

Anyway, I got an email from the owner THREATENING me with a lawsuit if I didn't remove my review! I told him to go F himself of course. A judge would laugh at the jerk, I was TOTALLY with my rights to post the FACTS about my experiances there. Well, went back to those reviews the other day and now there are only about 15 of them! That BAS-TARD scared all those people into removing their stories! One of them did something interesting, they said they feared a law-suit that they couldn't afford so they DID remove their negative review. But in it's place they (legally) posted the threatening email the vet sent them! LOLOLOL

The power these BAS-TARDS get is scary. How many others are there? How many of these scum bags are in YOUR community?

Brian