Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Update on Streetbeasts lawsuits and George G. Levin
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 09:18 AM
WFO

Last wiki edit: Intake manifold
Last journal entry: 1980 Malibu Wagon
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR
The power these BAS-TARDS get is scary. How many others are there? How many of these scum bags are in YOUR community? Brian
I understand the question is rhetorical, but I can't help but to totally agree- these sleaze balls bully others into submission and unfortunately, many times it works- witness the deletion of all those negative posts on the vet who is really a hack at best and a fraud, possibly. As I've said before- there is a special place in Hell reserved for those who would harm a pet.

Thankfully, my Vet is an honorable man who has cared for my pets since I came to GA from FL in '96. He's not world-class, but never have I felt he didn't have my (and the animal's) best interest at heart.

But I digress. The simple truth of the matter is, if we don't draw the line somewhere, our rights will soon be non existent. Out forefathers are rolling in their graves NOW at the injustices and erosion of rights that we've allowed to occur. If we don't soon put a stop to it, it will be TOO LATE- and we'll have no one to blame but ourselves.

The time to act is now- Jon is fighting it, it is a worthwhile and honorable fight, IMHO. I applaud his efforts- as well as all the contributors. Well done, guys! Keep it up, we will ALL benefit in the long run.