Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Update on Streetbeasts lawsuits and George G. Levin
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 11:27 AM

Last journal entry: Test Entry
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65galaxie
Wondering if anyone has had any luck contacting StreetBeasts lately? Can't seem to get anyone to answer the phones (tried all 4 numbers I have including direct lines) and left lots of messages but not response. Looking for someone who may know the fate. I'm waiting on a wiring harness for my '34 coupe from them.
I believe that consistency is your greatest asset. Call every week and leave a short but polite message on Bob S.'s voicemail and I'm sure he'll respond. Back in Feb. they were no longer producing cars as the economy was (and for the most part still is) in the tank. Yet, I still received my windows for my '34 StreetBeasts Convertible.

Hopefully, Streetbeasts will be sold by George Levin to someone respectable who'll right the ship and provide for the company. I DO believe the people that work there care greatly about their product. However, I DON'T believe George Levin cares at all about how he runs this company on a shoestring budget.