Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Update on Streetbeasts lawsuits and George G. Levin
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 08:15 PM
WFO

Last wiki edit: Intake manifold
Last journal entry: 1980 Malibu Wagon
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland Claude
HotRodders are hypocrytes...you do not believe in Free Speech, refer postings by Roland Geitenbeek a few years ago when you allowed lies and defamatory cooments to be posted and then denied a right to reply. Then you censored Roland Geitenbeeks replies and basically denied him the rights to Free Speech.

Rather than fight this action yourself, using your own money to protect your rights...you are asking for donations from others, wher are your principals?

Pay for your own actions and stop freeloading and re-instate the emails you censored in full, or pull down the entire thread!

You should implement a review policy and allow, after legitimate complaints are made, to pulling down defamatory comments that are without foundation...that would be fair and reasonable and will prevent future lawsiuts againts your Bulletin Board.

My full name is Roland Claude Geitenbeek and I write openly and honestly.

I sincerely hope that hottrodders will not remove, censore, or close down this thread or try to stop my accessing, or posting to this site in the future?

I urge you to stop being a hypocrite and allow equity and fairness in all postings, act in accordance with your stated belief and allow Free Speech and the right of reply when anonymous postings are made that are untrue and dafamatory.

Some of your readers and certainly I, would appreciate your response and a resolution to my earlier requests to take down the defamotary comments you continue to publish and disseminate.
I, for one, have no idea of who or what you're referring to or what postings you are talking about.

It sounds like you object to some posts having been removed, yet you are also calling for OTHER posts (that I assume you don't agree with) to be removed? THAT sounds like hypocrisy- to me at least.

Would you be so kind as to enlighten me?