Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Update on Streetbeasts lawsuits and George G. Levin
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 09:16 PM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I for one enjoy the moderation, there is "free speech" and we do have rules on "free speech" as Americans, you know as well as I do, that not all speech can be tolerated without retribution as in spamming or self promotion, so what is a forum leader to do; moderate. HR is a giant reader and informational website, Jon has taken steps to make this forum highly visible and search engine friendly, yes I can almost find any well written topic come up and point to HR on the net and the mods make sure I'm reading responsible information.

As an administrator for over 11 years myself on my own forum, I found that no one would read the simple rules of spamming or even something simple as business promotion. How many people would like to see an open forum consisting of nothing but posts concerning how good their new product is, this is what blogs are for now.

If I come to a forum and see good content, a family oriented list of topics and informational assistance, I read with the knowing I didn't waste my time coming here. HR gives me this each and every day. The members here give you a balanced opinion / facts and for that it is my first stop on the net when I wake up.