Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Update on Streetbeasts lawsuits and George G. Levin
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 12:03 PM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by poncho62
We do not delete posts on this forum unless they are duplicates of other posts or are blatant advertising......period.

Wish we could get this thread back on the subject at hand.........
As a websmaster for alot of large websites, getting anything removed form google or search engines can take forever if not being able to be done at all. Once it's on the net, there are tons of archiver spiders or bots adding to web archives, oudated blogs looking for text of anything to improve their rankings and of course the penalty incurred to this forum / website for having a missing url or 404 page not found, hurts bad.

The topic looks to be innocuos at best now and as the one who started it, they say that you lie in the bed you made so I alway recommend "thinking before you post, it will come back to haunt you".

As for staying back on topic, I hope the mod who took my PM sent it to Jon about adding my token of appreciation to the fund as the year closes, Jon will know what it means about the artwork.