Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Update on Streetbeasts lawsuits and George G. Levin
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 10:37 PM

Last journal entry: Test Entry
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35terraplane
One thing about working with fiberglass is if you don't like it glass it up and do it over. You have to learn sometime and a glass car is, to my way of thinking a lot easier than steel. I don't know how far you are on your car, but you have to come up with a plan, lay it out and check it off as you go. I never did go much with the book they gave you to put the car together, did look at it once in awhile, but most of the time we went with the check list we made up. I also don't know how many street rods you have built, so maybe you have to go by the book.

Well just take your time, cars are not built in a day by one or two guys having fun, and really that's what this is all about, having fun learning about cars bench racing and having a good feeling at the end of the day knowing you are building a car.

Later and just get her done 35terraplane
Well,

The welder is back online and to answer your question, this is the first time my father and I have ever tackled a project this big. I have a build thread going on this forum under the title of "streetbeasts build starts" and we'll be updating next week as I've been down studying for exams.

Thanks for the response,

Jay K.