Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Upholstery adhesive?
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2012, 08:04 AM
DanTwoLakes's Avatar
DanTwoLakes DanTwoLakes is online now Moderator
Last wiki edit: Contact adhesive
Last journal entry: 49 Packard
Last photo:
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Lake Tomahawk, Wisconsin
Age: 67
Posts: 6,597
Wiki Edits: 22

Thanks: 0
Thanked 357 Times in 308 Posts
If you're serious about doing a professional job, you need to buy a spray gun and use top and trim contact adhesive. There is no aerosol out there that is a substitute for spraying from a gun. There are products out there that you are missing. One is foam to foam contact adhesive like K-Grip or K-Spray. That is used to glue fabric, vinyl, leather, and Ultraleather to foam, or to glue two pieces of foam together. The other thing is bulk (in containers of a gallon or larger) spray grade HHR Top and Trim contact adhesive. This will glue everything you need to do on a car interior. Here's a link to a WIKI article about contact adhesive: CLICK HERE

No one lives forever, the trick is creating something that will.
Reply With Quote