An upholstery guy with projects saying hi - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Always look up in a custom

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

An upholstery guy with projects saying hi

Hello all. Just getting started on this site. I own PRO Stitch Auto Interiors and Upholstery, Inc. in Taylorville, IL (www.**************). I've been in business 7 years and work on custom/classic cars, restorations, general upholstery, bikes, and anything else I can get under the machine.

Personally, I have a few projects going.
-Just drug home a 63 Chevy Bel Air 4-door post sedan with a 230-cid 6 and three-speed on the tree. Lots of rear end rust. Hoping to make it a fun family cruiser (three little kids wanting to take a ride) to take to local shows and advertise the shop.
-Also in the metal working process of a 1968 Dodge Dart two-door post with a 225 slant-6, auto. Doing a lowrider style to show off full-custom interior work from me and paintjob and bodywork from a local body shop that still does old cars and custom work. I'm doing the interior on his 1959 Caddy in exchange. Hoping for next year.
-Doing my own paint/body/mechanical/interior on a 1973 VW Super Beetle. Wanting to get it done with a custom interior to take to shows next year with a big 'ol "For Sale" sign in it. I want that sold so I can work on:
-1970 VW Karmann Ghia convertible. Total basket case. Going to take years and tons of cash to get done. But my 3-year-old son is totally behind it and is looking forward to driving it.
-1940 Buick 4-door coupe, former hot rod, that's waiting in the wings. I really want to do some Kustom stuff to it. I like the greenhouse, so probably not a chop, but it would look nice channeled, sectioned and pancaked hood. But it's really rough. We'll see.
-Oh yeah. How could I forget. I have three Pontiac Fieros. One 1984 SE I'm updating and putting an 87 nose on, GT rear end, aftermarket wing, paint, all the fun stuff. Another 84 that might or might not get done. It's taken apart and sitting. And a third one that's for parts. Really good shape, though. Maybe the basis for a kit car someday. Who knows?

Click on the picture and it should show a slide show of most of the beasties.

Advertisement

Last edited by Centerline; 11-03-2007 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Advertising. Please see: commercial posting guidelines.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Lost in the 60's

Last wiki edit: Removing stuck fasteners Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 4

Welcome to Hotrodders. Business links and advertising are not allowed on the forums. You can put a url to your business in your profile however.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Out of the Loop Moderator

Last wiki edit: Streetbeasts links
Last journal entry: at car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 5

welcome.........You can post the link to your business in your profile........as Henry already mentioned.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Tired of being Single..lol

Last photo:

Hi Upholstery Guy

I am also a trimmer..These guys here are great..I like this place alot..sounds like you are a busy guy..
Old 11-03-2007, 10:46 PM
Always look up in a custom

Last photo:

My apologies on the ad thing. Too used to mentioning it, when you spend about 14 hours a day at it. I'll make sure my profile has it and not bring it up here. I plan on spending most time in the interior forum. I'll just refer people to my profile.

Thanks for the welcomes. This site comes highly recommended.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.