Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - US General tool box question
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 02:23 PM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsautoadvice
You mean the new 56" 11-Drawer Unit? It seems like a very good box for the money, but I think would wait until it drops to $600-700.

A lot of people really like these HF boxes. See what people say in this thread.

Harbor Freight Tool Chest?
Yeah ,the BIG one.Just the bottom roll around... I have a 20% coupon ,that should work out nicely.The13 drawer looks fairly nice too for the price 369.99 it also looks like a good deal...
I paid 800 for my used snapon bottom and 600 for the top ,this HF Box has about twice the room.I also bought the black Kobolt box from Lowes a few years ago thats held up very well Ibut the auto locks that keep the drawers closed are a little too cheap but they have ball bearing slides so you can load the draws up and they open and close real ez almost too ez.......You ever close a drawer to fast and have it bounce back and start a chain reaction opening the drawers untill they're ALL open ???? The whole box falls over (happened with my Snap on) The drawers dont automaticly lock when they are closed.