I want to draw a character into an existing sketch. These are the steps I want to follow. I included some pictures from paint to give you an idea:
1. Scan the sketch (pic 1 I used just a picture for the example)
2. In Photoshop, select the cockpit area, copy/paste it onto another file, enlarge the cockpit, erase the area where the character will be sitting, print onto paper.
3. Draw in the character on the enlarged cockpit printout so it will be easier to draw details. Ink it by hand, scan it. (pic 2)
4. Shrink scaned picture back to original size (pic 3)
5. Seamlessly place shrunken picture back onto original picture with original background and hand going over steering wheel , seeing belly behind steering wheel, etc. (pic 4)
Can you advise me on how to do step 5 of this process using layers in Photoshop? Thanks.
PS. CBoy if you think this has anything to do with your car, all I can say is..... maaaaby.