Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - V8 1973 VW Beetle Project
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 03:13 PM
VW makes it, Chevy shakes it..

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECTION25
Hey mate, not your usual bubbly self? .... car looks really good. You're moving so steadily and consistently on this.

I think having shiny parts keeps the motivater higher than it would be if you just had old dirty stuff.

Keep it up, loving the pics and updates

Thanks! Actually, everything is great! After reading my post I know what you mean. It's kinda hard to judge a person's mood via the net. I'm just ready for the next chance I get to work on the car. Sometimes it seems like a long time in between and when I get to work on it the time goes by so fast. I try to get in at least 8 hours a week. I'm pretty excited I'm getting that much closer to building my engine.

I'm thinking about doing a tutorial thread on how to build a SBC. I haven't ever built one before but would love to share what I've learn from this site and a video I purchased. I think it would be a good resource for those wanting to learn and I don't see any how to that takes you step by step.