Made some leaps and bounds, so to speak. I FINALLY got the rear radiator setup to work. With the fan on and idling in place, the car stays between 170º-180º. I got the trans cooler lines ran, tranny filled, and IT WORKS! So that's great news. Here's a video.
I've also been working on finishing up my brake system. I took the rear drum brakes apart, sand blasted the parts, painted them, got a new hardware kit, and wheel cylinders. I have one side put back together. The hold up on the other side is the emergency cable is shot. The spring is no good. Seems like it got hung up while mudding.
Hopefully I'll get the brakes system setup and I can move it around under it's own power.
Thanks for the help guys!