Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - V8 archie ripped me off
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 12:33 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

yep, my mistake by trusting in him, theres nothing i can do now even if i try to have them get my money back, the packages were comming 1 box at a time at first and although i wasn't really happy, i was recieving something then they stopped half way through the kit and by that time i was screwed & he knew that i just didn't realize it till it was to late. so what do you do then you can't call and scream at the dude or he wouldn't send you anything else so i thought i was doing the correct thing by being a civilized person and giving him a chance in the end he still screwed me by sending me the final parts but they were all messed up. maybe i could have or still can get the CC company involved but the laywer i talked to says it would be hopeless for me to proceed with any type of legal action with him or the cc company because the transaction is done and paid for and being an online transaction it is his word against mine and both the court and CC company would dismiss the situation and i would be no where but out of more time and money. this guy knew that he was going to rob me in the begining, i didn't. i'm hopeing no one else gets taken by him.