Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Engine (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/engine/)
-   -   v8siera (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/v8siera-2241.html)

frankcadin 03-13-2002 12:53 AM

v8siera
 
im just wondering,would it be posible to fit a v8 into a 1991 ford siera?,im no expert on this sort of thing but i would realy like to know if its posible,all resposes greatly apreciated!

Tell_Me_Y 03-16-2002 05:02 PM

[quote]Originally posted by frankcadin:
<strong>im just wondering,would it be posible to fit a v8 into a 1991 ford siera?,im no expert on this sort of thing but i would realy like to know if its posible,all resposes greatly apreciated!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Anything is possible I suppose do some measuring
from mount to mount and from trany tailshaft to front of motor hope this helps.

frankcadin 03-19-2002 12:51 AM

[quote]Originally posted by Tell_Me_Y:
<strong>

Anything is possible I suppose do some measuring
from mount to mount and from trany tailshaft to front of motor hope this helps.</strong><hr></blockquote>

frankcadin 03-19-2002 12:54 AM

[quote]Originally posted by Tell_Me_Y:
<strong>

Anything is possible I suppose do some measuring
from mount to mount and from trany tailshaft to front of motor hope this helps.</strong><hr></blockquote>


thanks boss, il take your advice and check out the sizes somewhere, much apreciated!

;)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright Hotrodders.com 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.